There is no custom code to display.

There is no custom code to display.

Crews Quickly Extinguish House Fire

Redding Firefighters quickly contained a house fire in East Redding Monday morning. Firefighters were called to 2560 Old Alturas Road just after 11:30AM Monday morning and they were able to get the fire knocked down in about 20 minutes. The fire apparently started in the kitchen and spread into the attic. Chief Gerry Gray says the fire was started by someone cooking. No injuries were reported.