There is no custom code to display.

There is no custom code to display.

Investigators Say Vape Pen Battery Sparked Overnight House Fire

Redding Fire department contained a house fire last Wednesday night within about 12 minutes of arriving, but it still caused major damage. Shortly before Midnight, firefighters were called to a house on Collyer Drive. The residents had arrived home to find the house filled with smoke and the fire was burning in the master bedroom. Damage was estimated at $50,000 to the house and another $40,000 worth of contents. A Redding Fire Investigator determined the cause to be a failing vape pen battery.