Stephens Media Group in Redding,California is looking for an energetic,full time on-air personality. Candidate will be responsible for handling a live on-air shift, managing social media and creative imaging.
- A minimum of 2 years on-air experience.
- Capable of generating creative on-air content.
- Ability to create compelling social media posts to social media accounts.
- Knowledge of AudioVault and Wide Orbit automation software is a plus.
- Knowledge of and ability to use digital editing software is required.
- Morning show experience is a plus.
- Must have experience on multiple music formats.
Send your resume and air-check to:
Subject: On-Air Personality.
Stephens Media Group is an equal opportunity employer.
Stephens Media Group is now hiring for part time board operator. Candidate must be able to work weekends. Experience in radio broadcasting is helpful but not required. Duties include, but are not limited to the following: Oversee automated programming of AM/FM stations. Produce/engineer local programs. Reports directly to the Operations Manager. Send resume to Duane.Davis@smgnational.com
Stephens Media Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.